Whether you’re looking for a custom heat transfer solution or a more standard product, you’ll find what you need right here. That’s because we offer the broadest range of heat transfer products available.
Shell & tube heat exchangers are the most versatile type of heat exchangers.
- They are used in process industries, in conventional and nuclear power stations, steam generators, etc
- They are used in many alternative energy applications including ocean, thermal and geothermal.
Shell & tube heat exchangers provide relatively large ratios of heat transfer area to volume.
They can be easily cleaned.
The purpose of a heat exchanger is just that-to exchange heat before the stream can be fed to operations. Heat exchangers run on the principles of convective and conductive heat transfer. Conduction occurs as the heat from the hot fluid passes through the inner pipe wall. To maximize the heat transfer, the inner-pipe wall should be thin and very conductive.
Custom Engineered Shell & Tube Heat Exchangers
Our shell and tube heat exchangers have filled virtually every heat transfer need for over years. Our experienced design and engineering staff stand ready to bring the best team with the best tools in the industry to bear on your heat transfer challenge.
- We build all TEMA type heat exchangers
- Shell sizes from 150mm to 3658mm normal, with occasional smaller or larger shells
- Tubes are available in tri pitch or square, lofin or bare, and plate fin configurations
- Heads are constructed with cast iron, bronze, or 316 Stainless Steel; fabricated heads are available in steel, 304 Stainless Steel, or 90/10 CuNi
- Available in 1-pass, 2-pass, and 4-pass designs
- EU Pressure Equipment Directive
- Chinese Safety Quality License for Boiler and Pressure Vessel
- Australian AS1210
- Singapore Code
- DOSH Malaysian Code
- Canadian CRN, all provinces
- Indian Boiler Regulations (IBR)
- Polish Code
- API 614, 660, 618